Are you a leader in your organization? Do you want to become a better manager for the people on your team? The Thriving Leader is designed to help you create a mindset for successful leadership, optimize your strengths and those of your team, and take the steps required to thrive every day – at work and beyond.
Who is The Thriving Leader for?
This program is for those taking on leadership roles at work, in the community and beyond. If you’re ready to stop surviving life and start thriving today – this program is for you.
Why should I attend?
- Get clear on your goals and how to reach them
- Understand how to use your strengths to perform at your best and do the things that excite you
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Learn how to better meet and manage expectations
- Expand your capacity for leading others
What does The Program include?
- A two-day intensive classroom experience
- Highly interactive
- Challenging and fun learning environment
- 90 days of small-group coaching sessions (one 1-hour session per week for 12 weeks)
- SG2T-certified coach guides coaching sessions, challenges preconceived notions and fosters growth
- Small group setting (3-4 participants) creates a mastermind environment for peer-to-peer encouragement and advice
- Results leveraged throughout training and coaching
- Daily messaging reinforcement
What are people saying about The Thriving Leader?
“Most people are taught that your personal life and professional life should be separate and shouldn’t impact each other. This training shows the importance of first taking care of yourself, in order to be your best at work.”
“The content is amazing! Mark discussed areas thought I was doing pretty well in, but the way he projected it made me realize I could take a different approach and improve on things. Personally, I took far more from him vs. other speakers because he kept us engaged and didn’t toss a PowerPoint in front of us and read from the exact same content.”
“I had fun and learned a lot about myself. I got out of my comfort zone, which is good for me to grow.”
When is The Live Training?
- May 22-23, 2019
- July 24-25, 2019
- November 20-21, 2019
**Dates/locations are subject to change based on enrollment.