Are you passionate about the success of the agriculture, food and natural resources industries? Do you yearn to be a leader for your team, division, company or your own business? Then, Millennial Mastermind for Agribusiness is the program for you!
Who is Millennial Mastermind for?
Millennial Mastermind is designed for aspiring leaders in the agriculture, food and natural resources industries between the ages of 22-36.
Why should I attend Millennial Mastermind?
- Get clear on your goals and how to reach them
- Understand how to use your strengths to perform your best work and do the things that excite you
- Improve your decision-making skills
- Learn how to better meet and manage expectations
- Develop the skills needed to be a leader in your organization and beyond
What does Millennial Mastermind include?
- A two-day intensive classroom experience
- Highly interactive
- Challenging and fun learning environment
- 90-days of small group coaching sessions (one 1-hour session per week for 12 weeks)
- SG2T-certified coach guides coaching sessions, challenges preconceived notions and fosters growth
- Small group setting (3-4 participants) creates a mastermind environment for peer-to-peer encouragement and advice
- Results leveraged throughout training and coaching
- Daily messaging reinforcement
What are people saying about Millennial Mastermind?
“Millennial Mastermind has been, by far, the most powerful and life-changing event I have attended. Mark challenged me throughout my coaching sessions and that has made me a better employee, wife and mother.” – Jenny Krohn, United Farmers Cooperative
“Millennial Mastermind taught me that being fearless is essential to pursuing my goals. I’m resetting and refocusing my goals for the next 90 days (and am even encouraging some friends to do it with me!). – Brittany Shears, AMVC
“You have to have a desire to do [Millennial Mastermind] for yourself. It has to be something that you want – you want to be better. There’s work involved. It’s not a spoon-fed course that you take home and set on the shelf. There has to be a fire inside.” – Luke Beckman, Central Valley Ag
When is Millennial Mastermind?
- April 11-12, 2018 – Omaha
- October 10-11, 2018 – Omaha
**Dates/locations are subject to change based on enrollment.